Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 February 2011

so it begins

My life...

I'm 23 married with 2 kids.
My Daughter Millie, currently 9 weeks
and my nephew Joe, who is 4, lives with us on a long term basis.

Ive got a puppy called snoop, we foster him to, my brother could no longer care for him due to work commitments.

anyway, I love my life. As hard as it can be sometimes I wouldnt change it for the world.
We live in a nice flat and scrape by these days but hoping, in the nesr future, things will be better.

We have a holiday booked for May this year, in Tenerife, where im having my daughter christend (actually cant wait!)

so yeah anyway I just opened this blog for a bit of random ramblings, im no good at grammer and not a great writer but bear with me ;)

Kirst xx

No comments:

Post a Comment